Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Where am I? Oh, yes, in Thailand

Yes, it's been a few days since I have last written. Well, after spending an extra day in Siem Reap I went back to Phenom Penh, where I randomly met a guy I have known from China which happened to be on the same flight the following day. So we hung out together, which was quite nice.
The following day we took a flight to Bangkok and and left Cambodia. I must admit, I wasn't that fond of it- especially after Amir (the guy) told me that the room he shared with his friends was broken into and their stuff were stolen. Now that sucks.
Anyway, I am back in Bangkok....weird how I REALLY hated it at first and now it's actually rather nice.
It's unbelievable how five minutes after I got here I already ran into people I met in China, Vietnam, Cambodia... yep, sure is a kibbutz galuyot.
Yesterday I ran errands....so nice to have clean clothes, I almost forgot what it felt like. yay! and I also went to China town with two girls named Dana (both)- I have to say that after being to the real thing, Chinatown is a disappointment.
so to make it up we went to the MBK- huge mall. how incredibly feminine of us.
Tonight I am heading to Kho Tao and tomorrow I will be starting the diving course and get my PADI. yay!
last thing- finally got some photos up!

No comments: