Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? HOME!!

And by CSD I mean the computer game, not the TV show of course. I used to be addicted. I kind of felt like I was on a hunt in the past 2 days: left Kochin in 9:00 am on Wednesday, arrived in Colombo (by the way- we saw the building that represents CSD in the game! that's where the reference came from), woke up at 2:00 (now that is not a legit hour, my friends!) left Sri Lanka at 7:00 am, arrived in Amman at 11:35 am which to us was 14:00 pm and waited until our flight to TLV which was at 10:00 pm (12:30 pm for us. the whole half hour difference was really weird). Luckily RJA (Royal Jordenian Airlined) had hotel rooms so we could A. Sleep, and B. eat NON SPICY FOOD!!!!! never thought I'd be so eat peppers- when they don't make me feel like "oh-my-god-that's-so-spicy-i'm-about-the-blow-my-brains-out-and-hit-the-moon-now-please-get-me-some-water-quick". YES!!
And now we are back home! Back to an another possible strike, two final exams from last term, job finding etc....there is no place like home. photos to come when I get home for real (we are staying with my sister and gang..)
and here is a spoiler- Carmen San Diego was caught:-) see you in prison!

No comments: