Friday, July 13, 2007

Nha Trang- or "Yay, I have a title!"

God,I really can't understand why some computers here do cooperate and some don't. Oh well.
Anyway, I am in Nha Trang at the moment- a city which is famous for it's great beaches and water sports. I arrived here 2 days ago, after 13 hours on a bus (including a flat tire), and after arriving, it took me almost 3 hours to find a place to crash. It is that packed.
The beach is rather nice, though I must admit I liked Hoi An's beach much better,but the water here are clear, and lovely, and it is quite nice.
Yesterday morning I took a tour to the near by islands, along with two Israeli guys I met- I'm sure the tour could have been great, if only I wasn't THAT sea sick. It never happened to me before, but  it was rather windy, and like 5 or 6 people got sea sick. The scenery was amazing, and every time the boat wasn't moving it was very nice. We went Snorkeling and got to see some fish, and later a bunch of us just sat at the beach at one of the Islands. On the way back we stopped at the aquarium- and got a glimpse of some water creatures. All and all it was nice, but again- being nauseous did not leave such a great impression.
Today I decided to take a "day off"- just hang out, find a book to swap and chill. I went to see a great sculpture of a sitting Buddha- 25 meter tall. Tt wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be, but hey, I am not messing around with no Buddha.
anyway, that's it for now... tomorrow I will be heading toward Muy Ne- and I hope it will be good. Check out my photos!

No comments: