Friday, June 8, 2007

Lijiang-or Happy Birthday to me!

So, today (June 9th) I am celebrating my 23rd Birthday.. actually it's not much of celebrating, but still:-)
Today we left Dali in favor of Lijiang, which is a city located about 3 hours north. We just arrived an hour ago and we are now settling in the guest house, but the view is amazing- including mountains and SNOW on the peaks. Just Great!
We might be going to the Tiger leaping Gorge trek- it's a two days trek that is supposedly very pretty...
anyway that's it for now... I'll update again soon....I hope.
Meanwhile have a great weekend and a great week..

1 comment:

ReadDanceBliss said...

!מזל טוב Yom Huledet Sameach! Sorry I missed the actual day and didn't realize - hope it was a great day and I hope you're having a greaaaaaaaaaaat trip!! Even though I wish you were going to be at camp instead!!