Thursday, June 7, 2007

Dali- or how to kill your legs in one day

So today we have decided to take a hike to the near by mountains- climb up, see a temple, go on about 10 KM to another temple and come back.
When we asked, we were told that getting to the first temple takes about a 40 minutes climbing. Yeah right! It took Gil 40 minutes, and it took me 2 HOURS! Even a couple of senior citizens climbed it faster than me. It was steep, long and since I've walked on my own I wasn't sure what path to take- only to find out that as Gil said:"All ways lead to Rome". Rome wasn't very impressive, though; But then we went on the hike from temple A to Temple B and that was just gorgeous. Beautiful, not very steep, not that bad weather... amazing. when we reached the second one we went down by a cable car, but all and all, it was great and I earned the pain in my legs and blisters in my feet very respectfully.
so that's it for today....new photos will probably come when I actually find a USB/memory card supportive computer..

No comments: