Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Beijing- Is it possible they are hosting the olympic games?

And I wonder...I only crossed signs/merchandise/memos to that like 7,000,000 times today. How come I only go to cities that host the Olympic games a few months *before*? it makes no sense. oh well.
Today I moved to a hostel named Leo- it's a VERY popular place among travelers and slightly cheaper than the place I was staying at until now. I decided that it's a good day to go to the summer palace. Wrong! Actually there is no such thing. The place is great, beautiful etc.- only the pollution in this god forsaking country is so bad that even with complete sun you can dream of having good vision. Fun. It took one and a half hours to get there by bus- and that's without leaving town. Man this place is big.
Another funny thing is that I keep coming across signs of companies I am pretty sure were customers of Viola. Huwaii- I am hunting you down, wherever you are...!!! huh!
Yeah I am just babbling now. Anyway I am making yet another attempt to upload photos-hope this time it works but don't count on it- computers hate me.

No comments: