Monday, May 28, 2007

Vang Vieng- episode 2

I keep telling myself I am over posting.... and even though:
Today we went on a day trip- we went with a group of Eleven: 2 Irish girls, 2 British guys, 3 Israelis and the Four of us. We started with a visit to a Buddha cave- I can convert with all the Buddha info I learned recently...But I learned today that the reason Buddhists don't eat pork is because that's what killed Buddha. Random piece of information for today!
Afterwards we went Tubing in a cave- very dark, and we had to pedal most of the way cause there was no stream..
Then we went Kayaking- a very good day for my biceps, no doubt- once again, no stream...fun. but we also did Omega- with no safety cord- it was fun. Risky, but So fun.
Something else I learned today is that I am a very tasty mosquito food. Oh, the honor...
Tomorrow David is leaving us and in Two days we are leaving to Luang Pabang.
And that completes this series of "Mosquitoes- what Sivan did today".. yeah, that sounds nasty. I'll think of something better for next time... or not:-)
Meanwhile, Have a lovely week!

No comments: