Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bangkok

Finally after what appeared to be the world's worst flight, I arrived in Bangkok. Geez.... once your out with your luggage, your like a freakin celebrity- people start chasing you around with taxi offers and god knows what. I took Gil's advice and pretended to be Hellen Keller- or the three monkies- and ignore them all.
Anyway I met Gil in the Israeli Connection and we are now waiting for Nir- a friend of a friend who is arriving later on today.
I still haven't got any news, but I'm very anxious to see if I'll actually post, seeing as I can't seem to make the damn computer change the language from Thai... and yes, I tried encoding. Doesn't work, so I sort of have to guess what I'm doing. And speaking of which, all those hours working in the supermarket with Thai people finally paid off- I managed to explain myself to the cab driver! my greatest achievement yet.
anyhow, I'll call it a day cause I'm jet lagged and I am sick of fighting and losing to the damn keyboard. No photos yet...

No comments: