Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bang-Kok part 2

Well, It's kinda fast, posting day after day, but god knows when I'm going to get to a computer next...
today we did something very exciting- we made plans! We are leaving tomorrow for an over night in a place called Kachanubri or something unpronounceable like that... and on Sunday we are leaving to Laos.
Today we had a near death experience- we took a Tuk-Tuk to the MBK (a shopping mall). I do not want to hear another word about how bad Israeli drivers are. Jesus! The man drove in between lanes, speeding up so one could imagine the wings coming out of the Tuk-Tuk, and to complete the experience he almost crashed into like two buses and a taxi. Wow.
the shopping mall was beautiful and huge. 8 stories of what appears to be one of the biggest malls I have ever seen. So that's pretty much it for now.
After Laos we are heading towards China, then to Vietnam and we'll finish in Cambodia (we left it to the end so we can pull off an Angelina Jolie and adopt an orphan or something).
anyway, hope you're all well.. I put up like 4 photos, that's all I have for now. next time I'll have more...

No comments: