Saturday, August 4, 2007

Kho Phangan- welcome to Israel

So here I am now, in Kho Phangan, after finishing the course. On the last day we did 3 dives- two of them included sharks- which was extremely cool, and the third one was a night dive and a night mare- which included an incident with a sea urchin- my foot was not  content.
So 2 days ago, I left and now I am in Kho Phangan- which is pretty much like the Israeli colony- I hear Hebrew everywhere. Plenty of Hebrew signs, restaurants etc. Until today Anat and Shiran, the girls I did the course with were here and it was lots of fun- We went to the beach, got a massage, and basically just fooled around.Today they left for Kho Samui and I am staying here until tomorrow morning when I will be leaving back to Bangkok.
So this is it...I guess I won't be posting much since it's the end of my trip... I cannot believe I am going home in 2 days!!!!

No comments: